Friday, January 30, 2009

Grits and eggs

For breakfast this morning Jasmine and I had grits and eggs with Andy. It was quite the adventure. We didn't boil the eggs long enough, so we re-boiled them and found them still under cooked. Andy decided it would be a good idea to microwave them.
"Eggs explode don't they?" He asked as he carefully watched the four and a half eggs rotate in there. He pulled them out and set them next to the stove. I was on the couch and was almost hit with egg molecules when I heard the BANG! Like a champagne cork! The half egg exploded! Andy looked shocked (and ridiculous). It made my morning.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this makes me laugh a lot. especially that you bothered to take a picture of the tiny chunk of egg on his shoe.

Misty said...

LOL That's Awesome! I'm glad it was him being stupid and not you.

Rae said...

laughing ugly!!