Friday, January 30, 2009

Lava with Nate

Nate? Oh yes, I went on a first date. (I have many of those.) But this time I went on a second date! And now it's been almost 2 months of dates. A Christmas Miracle! Last weekend we went to Lava Hot Springs. This was in Alco... like a tiny Walmart. Their wheel chairs were not electric, and Nate thought it was hilarious.




This is Soda Springs. The spring runs down almost into a cemetary.... gross.







The ice everywhere was beautiful!




Goofing off around town.







We both have that eyes closed (or in my case half closed) in pictures disease. But he's handsome even with his eyes closed. :)




4 comments:

mardymeans said...

Looks like you guys had a good time, you are so funny! The ice looks so cool, where is that? You are looking beautiful even with your eyes half closed! And Nate's a cutie, goo job! It was great talking to you today!!!

Rachel and Kelly said...

Ok so first off. Those are some real funny posts below. Second. Um did you elope? Why are you and Nate both wearing rigs on your wedding finger in the pictures? Hmmm. Just curious. Glad you found a keeper. I liked him and that means a lot.

Rae said...

Oh, heck. You guys make my fingers itch for my camera, for one huge photo shoot of you two! You look gorgeous and healthy and Nate is SO handsome....I LOVE the photos. Specially the one of you two in front of the mural!!!

Katie said...

Oh man, that looks like such a good time! I miss you, can't wait until you two come out to visit.