Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My little Asia

A couple of years ago for Christmas Asia recieved a stuffed Maltise complete with dog purse. Today she came upstairs with the bag slung causally over her shoulder.











Ha ha! It's our rats. The cream colored one is Baby, a Rex Rat(curly hair) and the other one is Scout, a Dumbo Ear. She treats them like little purse dogs. She talks in a sweet voice to them and wants to cuddle, despite their objections.









Please ignore the orphan hair... we all have it today.

6 comments:

Aspen said...

Your girls are so beautiful! I'm glad that I was able to meet them. Ironically, I have pictures of Kylie as a little girl holding a pet Rat that belonged to Jared's aunt. She found the pictures last night and she and Sadie were both a little disturbed. :)

Rae said...

That is soooooo precious....and I mean that literally. And I rarely use that word unless I really mean it--and I do. Precious.

mardymeans said...

I can't believe you got rats!! Your girls are so beautiful even with orphan hair! Miss you!

Polly said...

I will not be visiting your house. Ask your parents about my phobias.
But I do love your kids.
Cindy R.

Debbie said...

I love all the new stuff on your blog! You and your family are so cute, except the rats. I still don't get them, but that's ok! Come see us sometime.

Rachel and Kelly said...

That is so cute. Even thought I am still a little creeped out by the rats.