Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mother's Day (I am blessed)

Oh my little gifts. You have made me who I am and continue to teach me. I am ever amazed at you complexity and diversity. I love you with everything in me.
P.S. Sorry I am crazy sometimes. It just means I love you. And also that I'm crazy :)









She's in time out for this adorable, naughty little art project. They are all smiley faces. My sweet Asia. So full of sunshine and hearts and flowers.





Jasmine, posing. Candidly. She's a real person now. It's weird and wonderful.



Did you hear that? It's my heart breaking. He's so cute.





They cleaned up the winter shoes for me.





They colored on a pizza box, if you look closely all of their handprints and names are on there. Asia's name is big. You have to hunt for it.


2 comments:

Rae said...

Oh my goodness; heart aching. :) In a good way.

Sarah and AJ said...

Thanks for posting pictures of your gorgeous kids!