Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Catching up
















I have been told my my large following (consisting on my mom, Rae, Cara and maybe 2 other people)that I need to update my blog. So here we go. I will start with Asia's 5th birthday. We had some friends over and made it a costume party. I made her cake and she loved it. I can't belive she's 5 and starting school. I told her if she stopped growing she doesn't have to go to school, she could stay home and be my baby. I would rock her to sleep and feed her bottles. She was totally on board, ha ha :)But in reality she's very excited to start school. She asks me every morning if today is the day she gets to go to "Jasmine's school".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...Noah's tiny jacket. That party was so long ago...you know she's like 5 and a half now right?