Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Halloween







I was lucky enough to have my babies for trick or treating this year. It was really fun, and only rained a little. People at the doors would look at them and say, "You're so cute!" To which Gavin would reply

"No, I dragon."

And he'd point at his hood to show them.

Jasmine was a snake, she's so cool! She has an amazing and complex personality that never ceases to amaze and amuse me. She'd rather look cool, realistic, and scary than pretty.

Asia was appropriately a princess. "Trit or treat!" Delicate little thing.

2 comments:

Rae said...

"Jasmine was a snake, she's so cool! She has an amazing and complex personality that never ceases to amaze and amuse me. She'd rather look cool, realistic, and scary than pretty." That makes me smile so big my face hurts. It's a good omen for the future. I love Gavin's reply and I am crazy about Asia's blush. :)

Anonymous said...

Boo-yah to Jasmine. Maybe someday she can be the paintbrush I have always wanted to be.